- It lets you drag and drop controls onto the canvas.
- It lets you manipulate the mobile device features including camera, touch and pen input, and voice annotation etc.
- It provides the functionality to connect to SharePoint, Bing APIs, REST endpoints and RSS feeds.
I have created a Windows app for my blog. It took me a less than an hour to create this app.
I have added the following 3 “On Select” events to this app.
- On select of the blog title, the app will open that blog in the web browser.
- On select of the “Amreek Singh”, the app will open my linkedin profile in the web browser.
- On select of the logo image, the app will open my blog “mscrmshop.blogspot.com” in the web browser.
Click here to download the project file.